THERE IS TOO MUCH FUN IN MY LIFE AND IT ALL HAS TO GO SOMEWHERE, SO I AM GOING TO SHARE IT WITH YOU! EACH POST IS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO DO THAT IS FREE-RELATIVELY CHEAP, CREATIVE, ALCOHOL FREE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY RIDICULOUS.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Introductions

 Hello there! I'm Christine although I'm almost never called that- Crusty, Tink Tink, Bean, Beenup, and Stine give you a taste of my impressive collection of nick-names.  I am an artist, a baker, a mother(to a cat), I love Jesus, animals, BBQ, peaches, family and many more things but most relevant to this blog, I am a fun enthusiast.  The inspiration for this blog came from this past weekend, Labor Day weekend to be more specific.  The entire weekend was outrageously fun, unbelievably cheap, and absolutely unforgettable (in part because of the photo-documentation, but mainly the fun).  I pride myself in coming up with or finding activities that are not your typical movie night and definitely not bar hopping.  Maybe some people really do find that fun but I am not one of them.  No matter where you live, big city or small town, people complain about not having anything to do.  I can say that I have never come across this problem, and I want to share the ridiculousness that is my life.  Each post will be an activity (that I have tried and deemed worthy of sharing with you) with instructions, materials needed, and of course, charming personal anecdotes.




 I will start with some introductions, this is Garret, (the boyfriend) my partner in fun. We are both creative, and we are both up for just about anything.  I introduce him because he is involved in many of the adventures that will be relayed in this and future posts.




This is Wasabi, not necessarily always involved but I wanted to show him off.





That was just an introduction... Fun posts to come!

  










1 comment: